Saturday, June 02, 2007

Life in 2007

It's been a while since I last posted here. I'm not sure if anyone even comes here to read? But anyway, it doesn't matter. I just put down my thoughts here and if someone reads it and finds it slightly interesting then, yay! LOL.

Anyway, here I am once again writing down my thoughts. I'm wiser than I used to be and older too! Life keeps dishing out those tests we have to do, even though they're painful at times. This year I had to go through something that was emotionally painful and very hard to do.

We had got ourselves a puppy back in March, but just a few weeks ago, we found her a new home. Giving her up was one of the hardest things I have ever had to do, but I did it for her, also for my hubby and my family. He wasn't a dog person, I had talked him into getting her, and as the weeks went by the stress doubled and things just weren't working out. We tried really hard, but in the end it wasn't fair on Amber our pup, she deserved much better than to be with us.

We found a really good home for her, she went to live with a Church Minister not far from us. We can't see her of course, and we miss her loads. She is a beautiful dog and sometimes it's hard when we think back about her little ways, how she played and her little mannerisms. Sometimes I wish we still had her, but I know deep down we did the best thing for her and us. I'll never forget her. When we were looking for a good home for her, I prayed so hard, I prayed with every bit of essence of my spirit and that evening, Malcome the Church Minister phoned about her. We met him and his wife, and they are adorable people, we just knew our prayers had been answered. Amber went to live with them on 14th May.

I learnt a huge lesson out of this, I think we all did. It was such a painful lesson it broke my heart, and Joe's our son. But we're OK now.

Each lesson we go through makes us wiser and stronger people, sometimes lessons are hard to understand? Sometimes it feels like we're the only ones going through a situation, but in reality there's someone going through the same thing as you. We're not alone and it's not our fault when things go wrong. Things go wrong for a reason, and we have to find the missing puzzle that fits to make things better, or to resolve a situation.

Basically, what I'm trying to say is; If you're in a situation now, where you feel lonely and you feel you're the only one going through your situation, I want you to know you're not. If you need to, reach out and talk to someone and also you can pray. I am a strong believer in prayer. Also focus on what you do want and it can happen. Positive thoughts create positive situations, even though you may find yourself going through a bit of a painful struggle to get there. There really is a silver lining and a light at the end of a tunnel. All you have to do is reach out and touch it.

Take Care,

Margo. xXx

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That is so sad, Margo. I know that puppies can be such fun (a friend of mine has a 12 week old puppy).

But you did the right thing for your dog and she will clearly be well looked after and will have a good life.

Well done for making such a difficult decision and in letting Spirit guide your way.

With much love,

CK