Friday, October 21, 2005

Being the Student.

Namaste,

My journey is one that has brought me many challenges and lessons. Some have been wonderful while others, have been painful. Both types of lessons have made me the person I am today, and I believe that the painful ones are the ones we gain most knowledge from . We're able to find the inner strength we may never had realised we had. In doing so we become healthier, wiser and much stronger people.

I have learnt to have no regrets, and not to look at the past with hurt or anger. Although that does not mean to say I don't feel hurt or anger; we're all human after all and these emotions are natural. It is being able to recognise these emotions and deal with them through love that is the key. It's not easy at first and it can take many months and even years to be able to 'let go' and 'move on'. This is all part of the process of being a student here on earth, and we are all students; all learning our way through our challenges and learning from them as we move about and live in our bodily vehicle.

Each night I pray to spirit just as I have always done since I was a child; my prayer has changed a little as I no longer call spirit by the name I once did. I will thank spirit for my life, and for all the people in my life, for my challenges, past lessons. I will also thank spirit for my coming challenges that are awaiting my arrival and for those who's spirits may need some help.


All this to me is what it is like from my point of view of being the student, of walking a path as a spirit like so many others, infact as we are all doing; making our way home.

With love, light and many blessings.

Margo. xXx

No comments: