Thursday, August 11, 2005

Expressions through Poetry

Welcome,

I've had a wonderful day today, it was a beautiful day. Due to the fantastic friends I have, I was able to express myself through poetry, and so I wrote a poem for a few of my friends and gave it to them. I'm not putting them here, as it is up to these friends if they want to share them with the world, as the poems were gifts.

I got to also water my garden today, and being outside with nature is one of the greatest gifts we can ever have and experience.

Tonight I was listening to a song on the radio and it reminded me of my life, it took me back to a few years ago where I would remember my life back then. Songs sometimes make me go all sentimental, especially at night listening to ballads. Anyway, I became emotional and I thanked spirit for my life. No I'm not wealthy when it comes down to money, no I am not able to experience a lot of pleasures, others are able to in this world. But, I consider myself rich in happiness, love and contentment. I love my life and I woudn't change it for anything. Thank you Spirit for all the challenges you bring my way. I am truly blessed.

In Love & Peace,

Margo. xXx

No comments: